Monday, February 13, 2017

February Truck and Seed Time

       Ta-Daaaa, I'm way ahead of myself believe it or not.  I finished my block of the month truck in just two days. It helps when you have a friend (Kim) who is taking the same class and you are in competition with each other.

        This is Buttermilk Basin's Vintage Truck through the year pattern. I did the applique on my machine, I really don't have time to sit and do it by hand although I really enjoy the hand work.  Like most quilters, I have so many project that are unfinished (UFO's un-finished-objects) that I would never get them done if it wasn't for my sewing machine. But I think it's my sewing machine that caused all these UFO's to begin with.
                                      ************************************************
                                                                          SEED TIME

        I found a new seed company and placed a seed order.  BAKER CREEK.  The seeds arrived in a week and the prices are great. Next week I will start the cabbage and onion seeds.  I know I can go to the store and buy onion sets but I'v never started onions from seeds so I want to try something new.

       

       So stay tuned,for next week's project,   Cabbage and another block.  Thanks for lookin'

No comments:

Post a Comment