Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Another Year Another Opportunity

    Isn't it amazing how one day it is the middle of August and you are harvesting and canning and wiping sweat from your brow and the next day it is January, the start of a new year, a new beginning.

    My garden and canning are behind me until March and the quilting is ahead of me. So in a couple of weeks I will start a new "block of the month" class at the Spring Creek Quilt shop in Rickman Tennessee. The pattern is called VINTAGE TRUCKS by Buttermilk Basin. I will post  the completed blocks.  I also intend to make baby quilts and rag dolls, lap quilts and more soap. The rag dolls will be something new for me. So many projects and so little time.

   I hope you have dreams for the new year. So get started, life is short, make the most of  it.
                                             
                                                             HAPPY NEW YEAR

No comments:

Post a Comment