Friday, June 3, 2016

Where Have I Been

 I was told today that I haven't posted on my blog for almost a year.    Wow how time flies.

   So  here goes.  I just found out about a company that offers fresh, frozen, farm to (your car) meats.
   You order on line and pay with credit card and then pick up the product at a point close to your home. Since I'm a "canner", I decided to try them out.  I must say that the site that brought this to my attention is very reliable and the prices are cheaper than grocery stores.

The company is called zayconfresh.com . I ordered 40 pounds of boneless skinless chicken breast for $75.60. I will pick up this order Wednesday, May 15th at a near by church. Straight from the farm freezer truck to my car then straight home to my canner.

So stay tuned. I will be back in a couple of weeks to show what I bought and how I process it.

Thanks for lookin

 

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you back. Cant wait to see your canned chicken. And maybe taste it too.

    ReplyDelete