Monday, June 27, 2016

ZAYCON CHICKEN

Ok, I picked up my order of Zaycon chicken on Wednesday.  It was just like it was suppose to be.  We arrived at the pick up point a little early and watched the truck pull into the parking lot.  Several cars were waiting along with us.  After setting up those orange to show the customers which way to pull up to the truck, we drove up and gave the man our name. He found our box and put it in the back of our car and we were on our way home. He was very nice by the way.

The chicken breast were very cold and very big and very clean.  There were four 10 pound bags inside another bag inside the box.  After sharing with our son and daughter we had 30 pounds to can.

 I cut the chicken breast into large cubes and lightly browned them, then filled wide mouth pint jars with the chunks.  I put in one half tsp of dehydrated chicken broth and one quarter tsp of dry seasoning. Then filled the jars with boiling water.   Processing time was 75 minutes for my quarts at 11 pounds pressure.  I got 24 pints canned had enough cubes left to put three quart bags in the freezer.


They turned our great. The chicken was very tender, and fresh. I will definitely order more.
Actually the next delivery date is in October of this year.  The price as of today is about 67 dollars.  I highly recommend this company especially if you are a canner and like to buy in bulk at prices cheaper than the grocery store.
        Check them out. at zayconfresh.com

                  Thanks for lookin

No comments:

Post a Comment